Recent Brand Spottings
1. Discover Niagara's Bounty has been spotted using the the Niagara Agritourism 'farming' icon on posters, flyers and more. This group works to promote buying locally grown food. View poster examples here >>
2. The PenFinancial Credit Union recently announced that it has adopted the Niagara Original brand, and has placed the logo on its homepage. View website here >>
3. Passion Niagara - a charity wine, food and music event being held August 27th, 2011 is using the master icon. View website here >>
4. Fruit Baskets featuring the 'produce/peach' "n" icon were spotted at Walmart in Niagara Falls. (McLeod Rd. & Oakwood Dr.)
The Business Link used the master icon in their "Strength in Community" August 2011 Special Feature. View feature here >>
6. Lunch & Learn Presentation on the Niagara Original Brand for Niagara Regional Staff last week. View the
presentation slides here >> (.PDF) ~ Be sure to contact us if you're interested in a brand presentation for your group.
Have you spotted the Brand lately? Let us know where and
we'll feature it!
* * * * * *
Our next Niagara Original Brand eNewsletter is scheduled for October 2011. In the meantime, be sure to follow us for more frequent updates on Facebook & Twitter.
[Back To eNews]